Bestbuy add March 27 to April 2

Reaction score
i saw on Bestbuy.com weekly add that they have a DJI Phantom 3 smart battery and propeller guards and package of props for $100.
The battery is $149.99, prop guards are $19.99 and the set of props is 6.99. So you save $76.97.
I went to my local Bestbuy in Spokane and it didn't show up on their system but the manager gave me the price anyway.

Just thought I would let everyone know

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    926.4 KB · Views: 672
Thanks for posting this. I printed the page showing the sale price and went to Best Buy and they gave me the bundle for $76.97 + tax instead of for $100.

Reactions: treerichard
Thats a sweet deal. Sadly they don't ship it to europe

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was asking since I wanted to pull a fast one lol

I looked on the site for my local best buy and it doesn't seem to have the special

Just show them this. Best Buy Weekly Ad. You have to piece it together then show the cashier. I did a store in Glendale CA. but my store here in Spokane WA. did the price. So grab a battery then a pack of props and prop guards, then show to cashier and if needed have a manager come. Don't show them that it is out of stock because they are not in a package together.

Reactions: gvsukids
The prop guards were out of stock, but they added a second pair of props for me and the price was 100.

It took much pain and a manager that wanted to tell me the bundle wasn't available as I stood before him holding the guards, props and battery -but persistence prevailed and I scored the deal!

Hat tipped to mrwalleyeman!!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My local Best buy wouldn't honor the deal, they said I had to buy the P3P to get the "bundle and save" I explained to the manager that the mobile website doesn't show the same thing as the printed ad. Kinda sucks considering I bough my standard from Best buy like 3 months ago.

My local Best buy wouldn't honor the deal, they said I had to buy the P3P to get the "bundle and save" I explained to the manager that the mobile website doesn't show the same thing as the printed ad. Kinda sucks considering I bough my standard from Best buy like 3 months ago.
Try another best buy if possible. Persistence will get you the deal!!

Does this same battery work for the P3S?
All Phantom 3's use the same battery, though some folks are having issues with knock-offs. Make sure any battery you buy is a DJI original. I don't think BestBuy would sell the ko's, though.

Reactions: Uhly
The ad doesn't say you have to buy the P3P to get the deal. It just says bundle and save. It just shows it right next to the P3P in the ad.

The ad doesn't say you have to buy the P3P to get the deal. It just says bundle and save. It just shows it right next to the P3P in the ad.

But if you click See Details, it does. And it also says this item is no longer available.

I still managed to get one bundle. I tried for the 3 they had in stock with hopes of selling the other 2. After the hassle of trying to figure it out, the manager agreed to sell me one bundle for the $100.

The additional battery puts me at 3. I think that will be plenty.

Went to the store today out in Long Island and got the deal no problem they pulled it up right on the computer , thanks for posting it had to cancel my amazon order just in time :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
I, too, went to Best Buy. The register person couldn't find the ad that I showed her...But the manager OK'd the bundle price. Good deal!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic