Best website(s) to buy Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here on the site. Due to the fact that this is a Phantom Forum I'm sure you guys have more answers than I. I'm looking to take the plunge and purchase a Phantom 2 with gimbal. Was just curious if you guys know some good sites on where to purchase (based on reviews, experience, shipping time, etc.) By the way, I'm located in Florida. Thanks, looking forward to it!

*Sorry if this has been answered. I used the search feature here as well as searched for topics related to this question on google.

Kooker said:
Hey guys, first post here on the site. Due to the fact that this is a Phantom Forum I'm sure you guys have more answers than I. I'm looking to take the plunge and purchase a Phantom 2 with gimbal. Was just curious if you guys know some good sites on where to purchase (based on reviews, experience, shipping time, etc.) By the way, I'm located in Florida. Thanks, looking forward to it!

*Sorry if this has been answered. I used the search feature here as well as searched for topics related to this question on google.

I used Dave's Motors with good success on two separate purchases. Prompt processing and delivery both instances.

SJBrit said:

I'd use Amazon more for larger purchases, if it weren't for their aversion with Paypal. I like PP for the reason of being able to void a transaction if a seller doesn't appear to be above board.

B&H in Brooklyn New York, without doubt. No questions asked 30 day return policy. I ordered a second DJI P2V+ today and it will be arriving on my doorstep before noon tomorrow. These are great people to work with and have a great website. I'd also second Dave's Motor's. I've dealt with him on accessories like props and he is great to do business and a very quick shipper.

Regards,
J.

JWarren said:
B&H in Brooklyn New York, without doubt. No questions asked 30 day return policy. I ordered a second DJI P2V+ today and it will be arriving on my doorstep before noon tomorrow. These are great people to work with and have a great website. I'd also second Dave's Motor's. I've dealt with him on accessories like props and he is great to do business and a very quick shipper.

Regards,
J.

I loked at B&H and in the product description they said it was going to be 7-10 business days before it shipped. If that's not the case then I might go with them since I've seen other positive reviews about them. Did you pay extra for the next day shipping?

*Just checked the website again. Noticed that for the Vision+ it doesn't mention the 7-10 days. They must have sold out of the phantom 2 with gimbal which is what I'm looking for.

JWarren said:

Regards,
J.

I chose DM's because they were closer to me than B&H (Brooklyn vs Salt Lake Metro to Oklahoma). I had also heard good things about them and wasn't disappointed.

SJBrit said:

Agreed - that's where I bought mine. With Amazon Prime, I ordered on Wednesday and it was here Friday afternoon. Easy to return if it arrived damaged, etc.

Kooker said:
JWarren said:

Regards,
J.

I loked at B&H and in the product description they said it was going to be 7-10 business days before it shipped. If that's not the case then I might go with them since I've seen other positive reviews about them. Did you pay extra for the next day shipping?

*Just checked the website again. Noticed that for the Vision+ it doesn't mention the 7-10 days. They must have sold out of the phantom 2 with gimbal which is what I'm looking for.

Yes sir, I did indeed pay extra for the overnight shipping. Regular shipping was only 4 days though, and that was through a weekend.

Hi, I'm a noob on this forum and a Phantom 2 Viz+ owner. If anyone is looking to purchase from DJI's site, feel free to use my reward club code. Considering how many points a phantom gets you for purchasing products on with the code, you can easily get a few extra props in the deal.

Reward points given when purchasing from DJI and using this code: http://qr.dji.com/BE212150489861
Phantom FC40 30 pts
Phantom 2 35 pts
Phantom 2 + H3-3D 40 pts
Phantom 2 Vision 55 pts
Phantom 2 Vision+ 60 pts

Cheers
-JSJ

Kooker said:

1000% DDM "DAVES DISCOUNT MOTORS"!!!!!!!!!! ASK FOR STEVE, I HAVE WORKED WITH DOZENS OF R/C SHOPS OVER THE YEARS AND THERE IS NO ONE EVEN CLOSE TO MATCHING THESE PRO'S @ DDM!
Moose

Atlanta Hobby! I am fortunate to live in Atlanta and can actually go to their store. Although it is like a bee hive in there, those guys always stop and give me plenty of customer service and look at any problem I have. Their prices are comparable to B&H.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl