Best way to catalog and search footage?

Reaction score
We are a small production team and we are shooting with RED (6k and 8k) and of course all sorts of DJI products. We shoot video for our internal company usage (such as hiring videos and social media) and also shoot b-roll.

We do have a lot of .r3d files and I need to make sure we can search and leverage our content from multiple computers.

What is the best way to manage and catalog these videos so that we can search, find and leverage the assets we have?

What's the best way to ingest and tag the assets?

We are a small production team and we are shooting with RED (6k and 8k) and of course all sorts of DJI products. We shoot video for our internal company usage (such as hiring videos and social media) and also shoot b-roll.

We do have a lot of .r3d files and I need to make sure we can search and leverage our content from multiple computers.

What is the best way to manage and catalog these videos so that we can search, find and leverage the assets we have?

What's the best way to ingest and tag the assets?
If you use Final Cut. You can make a master project, then for each clip, you can assign tags. I'm not sure if Final Cut supports 6k or 8k RED footage however.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik