Best VR glasses for Litchi app for fpv iPhone 7 plus

Reaction score
Hello people,

Ok so I'm new to the phantom world and just purchased phantom 3 standard. I plan on using the litchi app for fpv with my iPhone 7 plus and would like recommendations on the best VR headset to get. Many thanks in advance....

I have a 7 plus (fantastic handset) and find that the screen does not have enough pixels for a decent VR experience. Played with the google cardboard and another pair of fancy googles I borrowed to test. The Samsung galaxy solutions pull the pants down on the iPhone. Maybe that's why Apple doesn't offer a branded solution ATM.

My advice, buy a cheap set to see how you like the experience first as some people find there is too much eyestrain from extended use. Look on Amazon, Ebay or any Chinese gadget page for a pair, there are many to choose from. I have these Virtoba X5 Elite Immersive 3D VR Virtual Reality Headset IPD Adjustable 120FOV Movie Video Game Headset for Apple iPhone,Samsung,Other 4-6 Inch Android Smart Phones: Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories and these BlitzWolf® BW-VR3 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset For 3.5-6.3 inch Mobile Phone and both work very well for the price.

anybody have a specific model of vr headsets that is compatible with iphone 7 plus that they recommend? Already have my mind made up on using iphone 7 plus, just curious of the most comfortable and user friendly headset

Reactions: sbanks1491
does anybody know if there is an option in the Litchi app to scan the qr code of a vr headset to maximize visual quality?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic