Best Version of iPad for P3 Professional?

After plenty of research (both Android - Nexus 7 & Nvidia Shield, and OS) I settled on the iPad Air 2. I was tempted to get the iPad Mini but once I saw the real estate on the Air 2 I was sold. It is at the very limit, size wise, re what would be acceptable to use (especially with a sun hood) but I'm prepared to put up with that for the lag-free large screen.

After plenty of research (both Android - Nexus 7 & Nvidia Shield, and OS) I settled on the iPad Air 2. I was tempted to get the iPad Mini but once I saw the real estate on the Air 2 I was sold. It is at the very limit, size wise, re what would be acceptable to use (especially with a sun hood) but I'm prepared to put up with that for the lag-free large screen.
I have the iPad Air 2 and I use a sunscreen as well. It looks ridiculous, it's so huge. That being said, I couldn't imagine flying with a smaller screen. It's pretty awesome.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Reactions: Cthulhus
I'm using my iPhone 6+ for now, but iPad Air 3 should be out Sept or Oct, I'll be picking up one of those. The new processor should be able to handle anything the P3P can push out without warming up!

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Hello there,
I wanted to let you know I have been using the apple iPad air 2...works GREAT...it is the most powerful apple device recommended by DJI to date...!!! ;-)
How many gb are you running? I'm looking to get the IPad air 2, upgrading from mini 2 4th gen. Been using my IPhone and that's been a pain.

Air 2 is as good as it gets. I've tried them ALL. Bright and more important the anti reflective screen is an absolute MUST if not wearing goggles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31