Best value for money gimball

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I own a vision about 2 weeks and I m searching for gimball. I found some cheap on eBay ,the rotorgimbal ,the taco_rc and the dronexpert..
So which gimball is best value for money ?

Cant speak to any of them with regard to functionality or performance. I know they all have had issues needing to be addressed.
I've got a Rotorpixel on the way. I chose it, because it is expected to be upgraded to 3 axis later on, after they get caught up on sales. Additionally, the Rotorpixel is tranportable to other aircraft. It seems to be better made than their competitors.
Rotorpixel also made gimbals for the P2...So they atleast have some experience in gimbal design and performance... I do not know anything about the others, or if they have experience in this technology.

You'll need to study all of them to decide which is best for your needs both short and long term.

Good luck.

I've got a taco here and for me it's all I needed.

Stabilizing video is just as good as any of the elite versions like Dronexpert and Rotarpixal.

The looks of the Taco is a bit less as it's completely 3D printed.
Because of the 3D printing it's also a lot cheaper (and easy / fast to get new stuff for it)

The reason that I got a Taco is because I WILL crash the P2V one day, and than it will be not a to big loss!
And yes.. I've got a lot of experience flying RC stuff!

Taco told me that they will not release a 3 axis version, and I'm not sure if other will do (even if they say they will)
Think of it..... P2V's are now "old school", and the P2V+ has already a 3 axis gimbal. Why would someone develop commercially a 3 axis gimbal if the new generation comes with one?
For the old P2V's? I do not think so?

For me the best value for money is definitely the Taco-RC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4