Best tablets and mounting ideas for v+

Reaction score
Having just purchased an hp 7" tablet and now realising that it wont work with the dji vision app, the question i should have asked a few hours ago before i apparently wasted my money is - what are the most preferred tablets and mounts that v+ users recommend?
Also, are there any settings i can change in order to improve video feed reception as i can't really fly fpv as the picture freezes too often? Thanks.

Wyenut said:
Having just purchased an hp 7" tablet and now realising that it wont work with the dji vision app, the question i should have asked a few hours ago before i apparently wasted my money is - what are the most preferred tablets and mounts that v+ users recommend?
Also, are there any settings i can change in order to improve video feed reception as i can't really fly fpv as the picture freezes too often? Thanks.

I had exactly the same problem with an asus tf-201 , then i tried with an iPad and never had a problem.
About the mount , google for p2v+ tablet mount images. There are many cheap ideas that work very well.

Im useing two of the cell phone clips with a asus transformer tf700 10" tablet on the back of the tablet i have two gopro sticker attachments that allow the cell phone clips to hold the tablets bottom edge and on the back of the tablet about center left and to the right the gopro attachments allow for the top of the cell phone clip to attach to something very stable that's my setup I also want to get a nexus 7 that way I would only have to use one of the cell phone clips smaller tablet lighter easier to use anybody using a tablet I highly recommend the pro-am Sun shield my asus transformer pad has been rock solid!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl