Best tablet sunshade combo for DJI drones!

Reaction score
Here I show the Android tablet with the best brightness available as well as a sunshade that I really, really enjoy.

Check it out
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Once you get outside in the bright sun with the sun above, beside or behind you, none of these sunshades are worth using. I have a box full of different sunshades that I have tried. None of them work unless the tablet is straight up and down and the sun is in front of you. I also have matte screen protectors. Unfortunately they are all a waste of money. The best thing to do is use something that encloses the whole tablet and you have to put your face on top of. Or just throw a dark towel over your head and the controller to block out the sun from all directions.
It is frustrating. They just do not work.
Good luck and be safe.

Once you get outside in the bright sun with the sun above, beside or behind you, none of these sunshades are worth using. I have a box full of different sunshades that I have tried. None of them work unless the tablet is straight up and down and the sun is in front of you. I also have matte screen protectors. Unfortunately they are all a waste of money. The best thing to do is use something that encloses the whole tablet and you have to put your face on top of. Or just throw a dark towel over your head and the controller to block out the sun from all directions.
It is frustrating. They just do not work.
Good luck and be safe.
Honestly the worst time of day is noon. All other hours my coverage is great. When the sun does hit the screen, the screen protector gets rid of that harsh sharp sun reflection. All paired up with the brightest android tablet set to max, I really have no problems in direct sun with this setup.

Reactions: larrym

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen