best tablet for use with p3

Reaction score
Hello guys...

What is the best tablet for use with p3? I'm torn between nimi ipad2 and Samsung Tab 4G SM-P355M.Qual would be the most appropriate?

Why not choose based on your OS preference?

So, it seems the iPad Mini 2 is out of the running. Dilemma solved :)

Theres going to be a lot of opinions about this...i chose the mini 2 because i got a good deal on it and it works great for me

nvedia shield k1 is awesome

Y
reading many posts, many are recommending the TAB S2 ... agree? What do you think?

Yes it is an awesome tablet. Samsung usually have the best screens. Powerful and quick.
Lot's of people swear by the Nvidea shield as well which is quite a bit cheaper.
The most important factor is screen brightness outside. If you can try a few outside a shop that would be great. Play a Youtube video of a DJI flight and you will get a good idea of what it will look like!

I have the nVidia. Its screen is not as bright as the Galaxy tabs. However, with a sunshade (which I would HIGHLY recommend for ANY device), I don't notice much difference. I like Samsung devices, have a S5 phone so I am not a Samsung hater by any stretch.

I like the nVidia because it has built in screen recording/streaming. It has built in screen echoing to HDMI. It comes with very little bloatware (all of which can be remove or disabled) which isn't the case with the Samsung devices I have had.

I don't need/want cell capability in my tablets so I am comparing non-cell or WiFi only tablets.

I have the nVidia. Its screen is not as bright as the Galaxy tabs. However, with a sunshade (which I would HIGHLY recommend for ANY device), I don't notice much difference. I like Samsung devices, have a S5 phone so I am not a Samsung hater by any stretch.

I like the nVidia because it has built in screen recording/streaming. It has built in screen echoing to HDMI. It comes with very little bloatware (all of which can be remove or disabled) which isn't the case with the Samsung devices I have had.

I don't need/want cell capability in my tablets so I am comparing non-cell or WiFi only tablets.
I agree I have Samsung s7 phone which I love but as for tablet shield all the way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.