Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Madkant

Finally managed to order and Nvidia Shield when they briefly came back in stock at Amazon. Only place that would ship to Australia. Must be in high demand as when I ordered there were 9 left and half hour later all gone. Neways, chasing a decent Sun Visor for the shield. One on eBay but ends up being over $60 Australian with shipping. Not sure if the DJI 7.9 works with Shield, seems to be for Apple fan boys. What are you lads using with your Shield? Links appreciated :)

2. Chris Munson

Hi Madkant, I am beginning to make my own. I have the $15 white one - black inside, with the octopus suckers on the inside. It really doesn't work. So, I am using that, and the plastic insert from an IPad cover ($15 again) I removed the suckers.
    I am documenting as I go, so I may post more if I have success. Wearing a hat helps if you can use that for shade. The other thing is, the time of day, that also makes a difference. But a shade is a must, I agree.

Madkant likes this.
  3. Erised

I have the dji one, made for the rc and not expensive and fold to store away. It helps a lot but find there is still to much glare so I ordered some anti glare screen guard for my tablet. Found some on amazon 3 for $8.

Madkant likes this.
  4. phantom13flyer

I have used just about every sunshade on the market ranging from $10 to $90 . The one I like the best is the hoodman aviator sunshade. It's easy to put on and works very well. There's even an extension for it but I haven't found it necessary .

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Madkant likes this.
  5. Madkant

This is the eBay one I found. Seems to be the only one I can find that is specifically made for the Shield, and has cutouts for all the buttons and HDMI out. I would be getting the black of course. Looks pretty nice

6. Madkant

7. phantom13flyer