Best sequence for Nexus 7

Reaction score
Hi all. New to this. I first started off using iPhone 6 Plus for DJI go. Now I got the nexus 7 2nd gen because I wanted a deticated tablet for my P3P

Not sure on best way to start up. Should I launch the app with hotspot from my cell so I can cache the maps? Then shut hotspot and wifi and restart. I find that it's has been getting choppy last few flights. Not sure why. Any input/help appreciated here. Thx

I leave the Nexus tethered to the phone throughout the flight. I power on the Nexus &, with the screen active, power on the controller. You'll get the prompt to launch "Go" (along with other compatible apps if you have them installed). Let the app of your choice load. Last fire up the bird. On rare occasions you may not get the "Connect to Camera" prompt in which case I cycle power to the controller.

Hi all. New to this. I first started off using iPhone 6 Plus for DJI go. Now I got the nexus 7 2nd gen because I wanted a deticated tablet for my P3P

Not sure on best way to start up. Should I launch the app with hotspot from my cell so I can cache the maps? Then shut hotspot and wifi and restart. I find that it's has been getting choppy last few flights. Not sure why. Any input/help appreciated here. Thx

I'm running a Nexus 7 2013 all updated. I always cache my maps pre flight. If I tether it's just something to go wrong during flight and cause a distraction.

When I get to where I'll be flying I make sure I have no apps running in the background on my tablet. I plug my powered on tablet into the RC and then turn the RC on. I then get a pop up asking if I want litchi or dji go. I select litchi (just this once option). I let litchi start up. I then power on the P3. I then do my usual checks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers