Best Replacement Camera for Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Professional, unfortunately it wasn't cleared high enough and was flew into a 100 ft tree, but good news was able to get it down, but bad news is gimbal was snapped the 4k camera snapped off, and now i have to replaced, whats the best camera to replace with, go get a go pro or another 4k, suggestions?!

I have a Phantom 3 Professional, unfortunately it wasn't cleared high enough and was flew into a 100 ft tree, but good news was able to get it down, but bad news is gimbal was snapped the 4k camera snapped off, and now i have to replaced, whats the best camera to replace with, go get a go pro or another 4k, suggestions?!
The only choices you have are the camera for the Pro or the Advanced .. and if you went with the Advanced you would have to use the advanced firmware as well.

The only choices you have are the camera for the Pro or the Advanced .. and if you went with the Advanced you would have to use the advanced firmware as well.
Will the camera off the P3 4K fit on the professional? Thanx.

ok but what about the original 4k hd cam that came on there that would be the best to put back on right?

Reactions: Jimmy1952

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers