Best quad for less than $100?

Reaction score
After buying a P3P for actually recording with it (it seems like so many bought them to fly for fun), I want something cheap I can just fly for fun.

I set the bar at $100 because I know I can get out of hand and start justifying adding more and more to the cost so I figured I'd set a limit. I know $100 doesn't buy much but I'd like to hear some recommendations. I've seen so many in amazon but I'd like to hear from some of you guys.

I'm partial to the Syma X5SC and Hubsan X4 myself.
The Hubsan is too small. How's the Syma? I've seen it but I Kea how good is it... Relative to the price and others in that range. There are so many.

I have two of them. They are fun. Use brushed motors. Has gyro. Can be had for less than $75 if you search. Amazon has them.
What's the significance of motor type?

The Hubsan is too small. How's the Syma? I've seen it but I Kea how good is it... Relative to the price and others in that range. There are so many.
Syma makes a good quadcopter. Also, you can get a 5-pack of batteries for about $20. It's small enough to fly safely around the house, but large enough to handle a breeze outside. The X5C is cheaper, but the X5SC has a slightly thicker shell; its sturdier. Flight time is about 7 minutes, which is why I'd recommend a 5-pack. I fly mine around the house lately when it's too hot to fly the Phantom outside.

Syma all day long.. you can get a few of them and fight each other.. they don't really break easily.. you just wipe them off and change the rotors. batteries are cheap... 6-7 minutes each. The camera is technically 1080.. but it is very cheap and bad quality video... it is more for flying for fun.

Syma all day long.. you can get a few of them and fight each other.. they don't really break easily.. you just wipe them off and change the rotors. batteries are cheap... 6-7 minutes each. The camera is technically 1080.. but it is very cheap and bad quality video... it is more for flying for fun.

Yeah, I should have added that I don't care for a camera. They're obviously of low quality and just weigh down the quad. Definitely don't need that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues