Best Props for Phantom 2 Vision +

Reaction score
I roasted my props when I flew a little too close to a bon fire.. yeah second flight - I'm an idiot. Either way, I was just turned around and thought I hit back, but I forward because I was on the other side of the bon fire looking at it. So, surprisingly.. everything else is perfect, but the props got busted up. I google'd around and notice that there's replacement props everywhere.. and I was just curious what the best props were? I have an extra set, but I know there are some out there that will help in some way.

And no, I don't want carbon fiber ones.

I've been hearing good things about the "Thrust Boosted" 9450's --- looks like they are legit in adding 1-2 minutes of flight time.

Just make sure you get the authentic DJI-branded 9450 props --- there is a copycat brand out there called "OXOX" that is selling on Amazon and Ebay. They are inferior quality.

Are these different than the stock ones shipped with the P2V+? I Assume.. but they are .4" longer.. will they still work?

jaywoodz said:
Are these different than the stock ones shipped with the P2V+? I Assume.. but they are .4" longer.. will they still work?

Yes, the 9450's are different than the stock props (9443) included with the Vision+.

I didnt realize the 9450's were 0.4" longer? I guess that's where the extra "boost" is coming from. :p

9" props are for the original Phantom
9.4" props for Phantom 2 series
The prop size is a combination of the diameter and the pitch
The original P2 props were 9443 (9.4 diameter x 4.3 pitch)
The latest higher pitch props are 9450

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1