Best price on GoPro Hero 4 Black

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just saw this online and it is the cheapest price i've seen for a new hero 4 black (or silver). I am thinking about pulling the trigger and figured there are a few others out there waiting for a good excuse to upgrade:

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-gopro- ... ion-camera

That's a steal. The best you can usually do is get a package for $499.99 that includes some extras for free like batteries, mounting accessories, fog free inserts, etc.
Not sure why GoPro would use Groupon to sell cameras though...

loganboyd said:
That's a steal. The best you can usually do is get a package for $499.99 that includes some extras for free like batteries, mounting accessories, fog free inserts, etc.
Not sure why GoPro would use Groupon to sell cameras though...

I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing that GoPro wouldn't appreciate Groupon selling them below MAP price...but it's a good deal for us!

Good deal :D
I would bet they drop the price they made a killing on the $500 tag . Really a bummer they did that at least with the 3 & 3+ you got a remote for $400 . My second 4B didn't come with a battery (ordered from GP) so I emailed them they sent one right out I ask why the extra $100 and no remote all I got was because it was 4k .

It was $399. I know because I was going to get one but it sold out before the expire time :(

It was $399. I know because I was going to get one but it sold out before the expire time :(
This will probably be the regular price now that Sony 4k action cam is out. I got my second one directly from GoPro over a month ago at this. Price and this week there is another deal same price

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers