Best Price for P2 Batteries in UK?

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted any good deals on batteries.

I have seen the stock one for £79.50 (including 48hr delivery)

The LimeFuel 6000mah is only available from Limefuel as far as I can tell and that converts at about £85 including delivery, but is not available for another month at least.

Suggestions welcome.

Most if not all official DJI dealers will be selling these at £91. If you find them cheaper, make sure they are genuine and from an official dealer so that your warranty is valid.

Hobby Mounts said:
Most if not all official DJI dealers will be selling these at £91. If you find them cheaper, make sure they are genuine and from an official dealer so that your warranty is valid.

Thanks for the warning, but they are from a reputable site and do look genuine.
The ones at £79.50 are for sale on a European site and the Euro has taken a hammering over the last month or two, so the Stirling price has been dropping steadily. This price includes 48 hour delivery to the UK.

Hughie said:
Hobby Mounts said:

Thanks for the warning, but they are from a reputable site and do look genuine.
The ones at £79.50 are for sale on a European site and the Euro has taken a hammering over the last month or two, so the Stirling price has been dropping steadily. This price includes 48 hour delivery to the UK.

Hi, please could you either put the link up for the European store which is selling these for £79.50 (or thereabouts), or PM me it if you aren't allowed to for whatever reason.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4