Best price for a P3P

Reaction score
I have one P3P, and am thinking about buying a second one. Does anyone know the best deal available now?

Deals change daily. Check out Amazon or a Micro Center if you have one nearby.

You can buy used on eBay for a reasonable price, but I would go to microcenter asap.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Deals change daily. Check out Amazon or a Micro Center if you have one nearby.
I do have a MicroCenter not too far away. Perhaps I should call them to see if they have one in stock. I cannot tell if they do from online. I bought the better half a nice new swing sort of like a hammock, and she will chip in to get the new drone. I'm on the fence about doing this or getting more accessories such as a max distance antenna system or other accessories. Any thoughts on great accessories to add to the P3?

I have an aluminum case, a backpack, 3 batteries, a multi-charger, some filters, a tracking, and a gimbal guard.

I do have a MicroCenter not too far away. Perhaps I should call them to see if they have one in stock. I cannot tell if they do from online. I bought the better half a nice new swing sort of like a hammock, and she will chip in to get the new drone. I'm on the fence about doing this or getting more accessories such as a max distance antenna system or other accessories. Any thoughts on great accessories to add to the P3?

I have an aluminum case, a backpack, 3 batteries, a multi-charger, some filters, a tracking, and a gimbal guard.
I got mine from micro center for $700 about a month ago. When I called they said they didn't have it but when I gave them the sku number they found it. For some reason on there website it will show they don't carry it no more but I still see them in the stores. The sku number will be your best friend when calling them

I got mine from micro center for $700 about a month ago. When I called they said they didn't have it but when I gave them the sku number they found it. For some reason on there website it will show they don't carry it no more but I still see them in the stores. The sku number will be your best friend when calling them
Thanks for the advice! Do you have the SKU number and could provide it?

When I bought my P3P at the $699 price, they wouldn't even acknowledge the price over the phone, much less let me purchase it to be held for pickup. Had a friend go to the store and he had to purchase it on his card, then I refunded him (plus a gift card for his trouble).
They must be having to keep this in-store only since they are selling it so far below MSRP.

Just wondering if the microcenter ones are brand new, open box, or refurbished.

Some carry both brand new and open box. You'd have to contact them or visit to find out what they have in stock.

Just wondering if the microcenter ones are brand new, open box, or refurbished.
The one I bought (from the Irvine store) was new, unopened, and the B controller!
IMG_0415blur.JPG

Yep. I missed out. Bought a used one in good condition, before I saw this ad. I could return mine, because I have a 14 day period, but it makes no sense now.

Sorry I'm new to all this what is a B controller?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry I'm new to all this what is a B controller?
GL300B model number.
Forum legend has it (based on FCC filings) that the A version remote controller has the highest RF output, then DJI reduced it a bit with the B version, and the latest C version (which seems to come with all P4's and some P3's) is even lower...

Is an A controller compatible with a phantom 4?

Microcenters sale ended yesterday.
I picked mine up for $699. Brand new sealed and full warranty. B remote and upgraded motors.

****, a day late a dollar short...My brand-new phantom 3 pro arrived with a dead controller today.. I was going to go to micro center today, but I guess not.

Keep a look out here. They still have stock in many micro centers. They will most likely run another sale

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20