BEST Pre/Post-Flight Checklist for P3A (Revised)

Reaction score
I have made the BEST CHECKLIST EVER *echo effect*
Well, It's probably NOT the best ever, but it is better than some others. Of course you can suggest edits, but it's completely spell-checked and stuff. Here you go:

Google DOC
>>>View<<<
PDF
>>>Download<<<

Note: BOLD words indicate an important step. Even so, please pay attention to ALL steps for your safety.
Thank You.

If you do like it, please consider giving me a small loan of a million dollars (it has not been easy for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: Peio64270
Hmmm.... nice but.... compass calibration is generally not recommended for every flight and it should be more of an optional pre-takeoff item... done only when necessary or appropriate...

But hey, if it works for you then, go fly! :D

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
Hmmm.... nice but.... compass calibration is generally not recommended for every flight and it should be more of an optional pre-takeoff item... done only when necessary or appropriate...

But hey, if it works for you then, go fly! :D
The leading cause of fly-aways is not calibrating the compass. Of course you could save two minutes setting up and lose your $700 Phantom or you could take the time to be safe.
Fly-aways are also dangerous to civilians. Fly-aways usually happen in populated areas, so there is a good chance someone could get seriously hurt.
When flying your Phantom, or any drone for that matter, safety is always the number one priority. Not getting the perfect shot, not doing cool stunts for your friends, but safety.
Stay safe guys. :nomouth:

The leading cause of fly-aways is not calibrating the compass. Of course you could save two minutes setting up and lose your $700 Phantom or you could take the time to be safe.
Fly-aways are also dangerous to civilians. Fly-aways usually happen in populated areas, so there is a good chance someone could get seriously hurt.
Says WHO???

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
That's just another one of those made up statistics.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: konidair
I have made the BEST CHECKLIST EVER *echo effect*
Well, It's probably NOT the best ever, but it is better than some others. Of course you can't edit it as your own, but it's completely spell-checked and stuff. Here you go:

Google DOC
>>>View<<<
PDF
>>>Download<<<

Note: BOLD words indicate an important step. Even so, please pay attention to ALL steps for your safety.
Thank You.

If you do like it, please consider giving me a small loan of a million dollars (it has not been easy for me).
IMHO the checklist should ALWAYS start by checking your flight location(on-line and on-site),surroundings, NFZ,weather etc

That's just another one of those made up statistics.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
So, you're saying safety is not the number one priority?

IMHO the checklist should ALWAYS start by checking your flight location(on-line and on-site),surroundings, NFZ,weather etc
Lol there wasn't enough space in the page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers