Best place to order Phantom 3 and why ?

I live in Malta, we do not have any DJI Dealers here.
I am a photographer and I have never owned a quadcopter before, I saw the promotional film from DJI about the Phantom 3 Professional and was so impressed with the quality of the video/images, I thought I shall order one of those.
i ordered from the DJI website and the price was more or less the same as most of the dealers out there.
I ordered the P3P on the 16th May and they took out the purchase price from my account on the 20th May, I have never heard anything from DJI about my order or when it has been or might be shipped. On my DJI account page it says No order history.
I have tried sending DJI several e mails, but as yet they have not replied.
I am thinking perhaps I should have ordered through one of the sites that have been suggested on here.

Someone mentioned slow shipping to the US - I don't believe that is true. My Phantom 3 took about 58 hours to get from Shenzhen to my house according to DHL tracking. The route was Shenzhen-HK-Cincinnati-Toronto. It was picked up on May 19 at 16:38 and delivered on May 21 at 14:36. Add in 12 hours for time zone change and you get 58 hours.

Reactions: Russ
After 4 e mails, my Order History is now showing, all my purchase details and on the shipping line it shows pending, I presume that the demand for the P3P has gone through the roof, because it is such a good product, although as I have said, this will be my first Phantom product and I am very excited to receive it, so things tend to move slower, when you are looking forward to receiving something. I am sure some of you guys will know what I mean.
I think I have watched every You Tube video, on various Phantoms and they do look reasonably easy to fly. I am sure that I will enjoy the experience when the P3P arrives.

Reactions: JoshWMS
After 4 e mails, my Order History is now showing, all my purchase details and on the shipping line it shows pending, I presume that the demand for the P3P has gone through the roof, because it is such a good product, although as I have said, this will be my first Phantom product and I am very excited to receive it, so things tend to move slower, when you are looking forward to receiving something. I am sure some of you guys will know what I mean.
I think I have watched every You Tube video, on various Phantoms and they do look reasonably easy to fly. I am sure that I will enjoy the experience when the P3P arrives.
I'm the same way right now. Waiting and researching everything about my first quad. I may cancel with DJI and go with a local dealer.

Amazon has the Phantom 3 Advanced in stock now (sold by Amazon with Prime shipping). http://amzn.to/1FkboZL

I just got my P3 yesterday. Although it was supposed to ship with Prime 2-day shipping, Amazon upgraded the shipping speed to 1-day for free (without my even asking)...I guess to compensate for this Monday's holiday. Great customer service.

I'm the same way right now. Waiting and researching everything about my first quad. I may cancel with DJI and go with a local dealer.
I think they are having trouble with the demands for the new phantom, mine is supposed to be shipped today, fingers crossed. I would stick with DJI, you may find that local dealers are quoting Pre Orders, because they cannot meet with the demand either..

First time Advexure customer. Called yesterday after my cart would not offer shipping options. Spoke with someone who said they would send me PPal invoice. Invoice came in minutes, they still honored the second battery special bundle price. They linked the order to my account I had created. And best of all, my p3p bundle shipped out by 2pm that afternoon.
So I'm adding them to my short list of vendors who have been exceptional; Advexure and AlleRC. (B&H is also excellent)

Reactions: Advexure
Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Phantom 3. Your order is currently processing, and has arrived at the DJI warehouse in your region.

Orders have begun shipping from this warehouse, and your order is in line to be shipped soon.

If there are no further delays, you will receive your order before June 3.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank You,
DJI

Just received this e mail from DJI, if indeed, they ship to my U.K. address, by the 3rd of June, I will be impressed, in fact if I get anytime next week, I shall be impressed.
The demand for the P3P and P3A has gone through the roof, (as we Brits Say) I just do not think they could meet with everyones orders.

Reactions: JoshWMS
First time Advexure customer. Called yesterday after my cart would not offer shipping options. Spoke with someone who said they would send me PPal invoice. Invoice came in minutes, they still honored the second battery special bundle price. They linked the order to my account I had created. And best of all, my p3p bundle shipped out by 2pm that afternoon.
So I'm adding them to my short list of vendors who have been exceptional; Advexure and AlleRC. (B&H is also excellent)

Hi Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience and we're glad to hear we were able to make things work for you. As always, if we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Dan

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Phantom 3. Your order is currently processing, and has arrived at the DJI warehouse in your region.

Orders have begun shipping from this warehouse, and your order is in line to be shipped soon.

If there are no further delays, you will receive your order before June 3.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank You,
DJI

Just received this e mail from DJI, if indeed, they ship to my U.K. address, by the 3rd of June, I will be impressed, in fact if I get anytime next week, I shall be impressed.
The demand for the P3P and P3A has gone through the roof, (as we Brits Say) I just do not think they could meet with everyones orders.

Hi !!! they sent the same e-mail to me, just for June 5... my order is from May 18 wit 2 extra battery...did you received your Phantom 3 ? Im still waiting and online operators can`t tell me when, and I have to take a plane on June 20 to another country !!! Running out of time !!!

Hi !!! they sent the same e-mail to me, just for June 5... my order is from May 18 wit 2 extra battery...did you received your Phantom 3 ? Im still waiting and online operators can`t tell me when, and I have to take a plane on June 20 to another country !!! Running out of time !!!
I ordered mine from the UK on Ebay on June 3rd and received it in Iceland on 10th of June :)

Yes I did receive the order on the 3rd of June to my surprise..

You both are lucky guys... Im thinking to cancel the order with DJI, and buy it in Dronenerds...but the problem is the refund, and like I said, Im running out of time. Sometimes when Im with an on-line operator from DJI it looks like Im talking with a machine, not a human :(

You both are lucky guys... Im thinking to cancel the order with DJI, and buy it in Dronenerds...but the problem is the refund, and like I said, Im running out of time. Sometimes when Im with an on-line operator from DJI it looks like Im talking with a machine, not a human :(
Try e mailing this guy he helped me out with chasing up my order, [email protected] and he answered my e mails within a couple of hours. Stick with it , DJI have been so inundated with orders, because of the success of the new Phantom 3s they are having trouble filling the orders, I also think that if you change suppliers, it will probably be pre orders, because they are having trouble getting the stock as well. I know it is frustrating, but well worth the wait.

Reactions: Watusee
Thanks Ross, I writed him now... are they working on Sunday?...don`t think so hahaha.. , but they should !!! well, I have few days to fix this... it`s incredible !!

Thanks Ross, I writed him now... are they working on Sunday?...don`t think so hahaha.. , but they should !!! well, I have few days to fix this... it`s incredible !!
I see you said you are going abroad soon and you wanted to take the P3P with you, you could try contacting DJI and change the delivery address. Maybe this will help, good luck, with your delivery. hope you get it soon..

Thank you Ross... my adress is Miami...now traveling to Argentina... terrible taxes and custom delays...I will cancel and buy it on Dronenerds or BHPhoto

Folks: I just received an e-mail : Your order has been shipped...but empty and misterious...I don`t know how may batterys are coming... I bought Phantom 3 + extra battery and another battery...so they are 3. I received just one 10 days ago..but at this time..I don`t care !!! they send my P3 at last !!! :)

Try e mailing this guy he helped me out with chasing up my order, [email protected] and he answered my e mails within a couple of hours. Stick with it , DJI have been so inundated with orders, because of the success of the new Phantom 3s they are having trouble filling the orders, I also think that if you change suppliers, it will probably be pre orders, because they are having trouble getting the stock as well. I know it is frustrating, but well worth the wait.

Russ...storeagent02 help me a lot !!! thank you !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik