Best place to buy

Reaction score
So I just returned my phantom 2 back to Amazon due to the gimbal tilt lever not working and I'm looking to get some feedback on where to buy a replacement. I see bhphoto has it and heard good things from them. I'm also considering Amazon if the price comes back down.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Got mine from www.1uas.com. They are very knowledgable and unlike BH, general hobby shops, or Amazon, they only sell UAV's and UAV related gear. So they live and breath this stuff. I got free shipping and no tax and got extra stuff like free props with the credit I earned via my purchase.

I got my Phantom 2 from Dronefly.com
They really worked with me on payment.

My gimbal came today 03-10 from 1uas.com very good price its a refurbished H3-2D

+1 for DroneFly. Great customer service.
Even sent a cool DroneFly neck strap with it. :cool:

I bought a p2v from them (B&H) and returned it and then a p2 with the gimbal and a hero 3+b. They are great with the return policy and refund and everything but I felt their support wasn't so great when I had my issue with the p2v. No real troubleshooting support with the p2v.

When I was considering the p2 and later the FPV their aerial section really helped me out. The guy I spoke with stepped me through the installation of the avl58. He pointed me to some youtube video they use to do the installation and :D ravecreative's wiring diagram for the avl58 and mini iosd.

You'd probably get more troubleshooting support with a dedicated rc hobbystore.

Another thing, their warranty is one year if you look on amazon there was one dealer offering a 2 year warranty. So you might want to check that out.

Also, I see BH is giving the free battery for the p2v right now and they gave me a free sd card for the hero 3+ and rechargeable batteries for the p2. So I dunno if that will help guide you but it's something to think about.

Thanks guys! I wound up buying from b&h. It came next day and included Tue battery charger for the controller. And the tilt control works on the controller also so I'm happy.

That's great, I've gotta chat with them about my AVL58 [SLEEPY FACE] I'm getting a periodic blue screen for about a second. Their aerial support is packed up for the day so I missed my opportunity today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should give the immersion 5800 a try. I have one sitting here while I wait on deciding on a screen. Heard they work fairly well.

I was thinking about an immersionrc but at the last minute I decided to get a boscam ts832. I haven't received it as yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj