Best place to buy Vision + ?

It sounds too good to be true. Until one of us files a claim and is actually paid out, I'm not sure I would trust it. Just saying...

What concerns me is the contradiction between accidental damage and the miss use and abuse clause. It would seem to me if you accidentally fly into a tree it would fall under either of those categories.

Reactions: ForistellFlyer
Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
It sounds too good to be true. Until one of us files a claim and is actually paid out, I'm not sure I would trust it. Just saying...

What concerns me is the contradiction between accidental damage and the miss use and abuse clause. It would seem to me if you accidentally fly into a tree it would fall under either of those categories.

Go with your gut... Think about how many phantoms are toasted each day in a crash. Insurance companies don't stay in business by paying out claims.

I had a Phantom 2 basic order from B&H and after flying 3-4 batteries I changed my mind and wanted a Vision+. Well just so you know their customer service is amazing. The accepted the exchange without any questions, 100% refund. Now that is what I call good service.

STAY away from those people in Calgary Alberta. I ordered on 9 of May 2014. Web page stated 8 to 10 days for delivery. 24 days later I sent reports to the R.C.M.P. VISA the Better Business Bureaus and Dji North America. I tried to cancel the order but could not get in contact. With their lack of e-mail responses and their very poor telephone business etiquette I had reason to believe I was a victim of Fraud. I got the pv2+ 29 days later. I did not want to deal with these people anymore.--- STAY AWAY---

I've dealt with the folks at DroneFly in the LA area several times. They seem like good people. I wanted someone local (I've stopped in at their facility a few times) and they provided good service. I had an unpleasant experience with another local company that didn't care to listen to me and did nothing more than push their product in a very rushed and insulting manner. All I can say is my experience with DroneFly was good. They answer the phone, deliver on time, take the time to listen to my request and seem to be a reasonable company. I purchased an entire P2 system with batteries, monitor, FPV setup and case, as well as follow-up purchases of accessories and later had them change out my H3-2D to an H3-3D. Not big on endorsing but there's my two cents.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj