Best place to buy phantom 3 advanced in canada

Yeah but if it's defective you are out 1000$?
You would have to get a replacement thru DJI. Warranty.

There are other online companies. They may have different return policy. But I would get some references first.
My experience ordering direct from DJI China was excellent. Order on a friday and got it the next friday.

Here you go. Amazon.ca. Don't know the return policy. But Amazon has a good rep.
https://www.amazon.ca/DJI-Phantom-A...UTF8&qid=1467391320&sr=8-2&keywords=phantom+3

Where is the best place to buy this quadcopter in canada? I was thinking Newegg.ca since I always had quick and quality service... what's the warranty with the retailer on these units?

As far as I'm concerned you should buy one from an authorized dealer that can do repairs and take care of the warranty. Like "I purchased mine from MultiRotorHeli in Calgary AB and have only praise for the service I received from them.", I also purchased mine at this store after looking at all the other options. The key was return if DOA and being able to fix it if required without having to send it to the U.S., we need to support these small guys as they are the ones that will take care of us when/if required.

All the big box stores have the same ridiculous policy that once opened you can't take it back even if DOA ! So why would ANYONE buy from them when all they will do is sell you the product and once out the door your left to your own?
Buy from an Authorized repair/dealer like mentioned above. Same price and you get service !!!!!

P.S. MultiRotorHeli actually has a nice store you can go to in Calagry, it is VERY busy though so it was difficult to spend a lot of time with them. Sure I drove 90 miles to Calgary to pick up my P3P but after speaking with a couple big box store head offices regarding there policies on the product I was so ticked off the drive to Cow Town was relaxing. Talking with the owner of MultiRotorHeli and seeing the shop put me at ease with my purchase. I've since purchased a few things online from them and it was prompt service!

P.P.S According to DJI's website MultiRotorHeli is the only authorized repair shop in Canada! So your bird is going there if something happens to it anyway, so PLEASE support our local small business's and buy from them as well :)
Canada
MultirotorHeli

115 - 20 Westpark Link SW, Calgary, Alberta, T3H 0V

Last edited:
That's why I enjoy electronics shopping at London Drugs.
Their return policy is so liberal. 30 days, no questions, even if you used the item for thirty days. ;-)
Do they carry @dji?

RedHotPoker

Don't know about Newegg for drones ( bought PC stuff , you're right about the service ) , but i bought mine at BestBuy , mainly for the price match guarantee .

Since i had no problems so far ( bought in Mai 2015 ) can't tell you about the service .
The P3P is $1349 cdn , others are on sale .

happy shpping
multirotorheli calgary is where i got mine

That's why I enjoy electronics shopping at London Drugs.
Their return policy is so liberal. 30 days, no questions, even if you used the item for thirty days. ;-)
Do they carry @dji?

RedHotPoker

Yes I like LD for the same reason, plus they are a Canadian company !

Unfortunately they don't carry DJI products yet. Our local store had a 3DR Solo and I see a couple more online. And it looks like there is no special (screw you) return issues!!
But I'd still support MultiRotorHeli based out of Calgary so us Canadians have a place to get them fixed, especially when on warranty :)

Looks like drones plus in Toronto is a dji authorized repair center and they are much closer to me. Someone recommend them in a pm.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31