Best place to buy a Phantom 2 setup?

Reaction score
I have seen lots of places online like dronefly, helipal and dslrpros......would like some recommendations for others to consider based on previous experience with them. I am anxiously ready to pull trigger on at least a P2, H3-3D, Black Pearl monitor and iOSD. There a few other smaller things that I think I need but would love to just buy in one spot at one time. Thanks!

ddublu said:
I have seen lots of places online like dronefly, helipal and dslrpros......would like some recommendations for others to consider based on previous experience with them. I am anxiously ready to pull trigger on at least a P2, H3-3D, Black Pearl monitor and iOSD. There a few other smaller things that I think I need but would love to just buy in one spot at one time. Thanks!
Dave's Motors at http://www.davesmotors.com is where I bought my P2V and subsequent ancillary parts

I highly recommend B&H. I purchased both my PV2+s from them. As BigTulsa mentioned, Daves is really great too.

Regards,
J.

JWarren said:
I highly recommend B&H. I purchased both my PV2+s from them. As BigTulsa mentioned, Daves is really great too.

Regards,
J.

Love B&H and have used them for years. Didn't even think to check them out. So...they have in stock:

Phantom 2
H3-3D
Mini iOSD

What I don't see is the black pearl monitor or antennas. Do I need anything else to pull this kit together?

I'd invest in a hard case to carry it, an extra battery or two and an extra set of props. Good luck to you sir!

Regards,
J.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr