Best place to buy a P2V right now?

Reaction score
Intelligent UAS had a Fathers Day sale with a Phantom 2 Vision for $899. That's over, and the best I've found is $999 with 4% cash back, and another $100 for an additional battery.

Are there any better deals out there for immediate purchase from a reputable dealer?

And if it's not about price, because differences are insignificant, is B&H the one with the best reputation for customer service?

Need to buy one right now.

I bought mine refurbished off Amazon for $879 and free shipping. It has worked perfectly so far for me. The only thing is that it had sticker residue from where the previous owner had put the stickers on the sides, but the new ones went on top of the old residue fine. I bought mine through the seller "Kellards" but it doesn't look like he is selling any refurbished right now. Another seller "Willoughby's" is selling one refurbished and says "We are a DJI Phantom authorized dealer and the item is in good condition, the package will include original manufacturer box, battery, charger and cable." Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FW78710/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&condition=refurbished&creative=390957 and under the description click where it says "2 refurbished from $879"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic