Best place in the US to buy P3P ?

Reaction score
What's the best place to buy a P3P in the US? Looking at not only price but good customer service if needed.
Thanks !!

I bought mine from Ritz camera. I ordered the P3 with 2 extra batteries and the DJI hard case. I checked 7 different places including B&H and a few of the "Drone" dealers. No one had everything in stock except for Ritz. Shipped out of NJ and I had everything the following day

Coptershop.com if you want to support a small independent store, B&H Photo for a big retail operation.

:harry

Amazon. Without a doubt. Especially if you can get it on Prime. Their return policy is no questions asked within the first 30 days. A to Z covers you from another Amazon seller if not.

I ordered from Advexure and can't say enough good things about them. If you are on the fence on who to order from, like I was, just give them a call and I think you will be as impressed as I was.

Where does DJI ship from? China? And how long does it take to reach US east coast?

I am also about to buy, but can't decide where.

Where does DJI ship from? China? And how long does it take to reach US east coast?

I am also about to buy, but can't decide where.
Yes, they do ship from China. I ordered my P3P from them when it first came out, before they were generally available in stores here.

It took forever to arrive (about six weeks). And we've learned, from many comments here, that their customer service is lacking. But I think they're getting better, now that they have more supply and infrastructure.

However, the good news is that I've never had a problem. It always flies well. And the all firmware upgrades and apps, including the most current ones for Android, have installed and worked fine.

There are the occasional well-documented signal lags between the RC and the P3P, under certain circumstances, but nothing that's ever hindered successful outings.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl