Best P3A price/bundle as of Jan 11, 2016???

Reaction score
Before I get blasted and told to use the search feature. I already did that twice, so if that's your helpful tip, move along somewhere else. Here's a novel idea, you use search feature for the - I just want to complain about everything section. *which if you think about it would be a great idea to add that category for those negative people ...just a thought.
I have seen that they have been on the price decline in the past 7 to 10 days give or take. I've looked online and various locations there's always that one deal that may slip through the search. I am looking for an advanced model new with possibly an extra battery or just a really good price. Here in the United States, prefer not from DJI direct.
This is a present to a friend.

You can get one with an extra battery for $948 on Amazon. I haven't seen legit deals cheaper than that.

Yep -- $799 is the going rate currently. That $948 includes a second battery.

Oh, and I just noticed you're buying for a friend.... Do you need any new friends? ;)

Always need friends to explore new places, not to much interested in all day ventures, I was invited to Surry this morning, I just don't want to drive 45-60min

You surely know how to pick great gifts :)

You can get a Phantom 3 Advanced with student discount for $717 shipped from here: all you need is a .edu email address. You are an awesome sister for getting your brother a Phantom but a word of advice, get the advanced because the standard will more than likely leave him wanting more.

Reactions: J&L
Ok loading up and heading out in search of new sights. No clue where , guess when I roll out I will figure it out
I did get about an hour flight time in today. Found a cool place in Hampton outside the 5 mile mark with plenty of space. Area not to safe from the looks of it. Sure had the signs of a dangerous place, but I survived[emoji379] with no issues.

I did get about an hour flight time in today. Found a cool place in Hampton outside the 5 mile mark with plenty of space. Area not to safe from the looks of it. Sure had the signs of a dangerous place, but I survived[emoji379] with no issues.
I feel for you. I grew up in Yorktown across from York High and roamed the Hampton and Newport News areas. Never liked how you go from one "town" to the next and the only thing that divides them is a sign. Live in the Midwest now and there's miles and miles between towns and you can fly about anywhere.

Keep an eye out I waited and setup a deal alert on slick deals I got a phantom 3 advanced + extra battery + dji backpack carrying case for 799 shipped from newegg 2 weeks ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20