Best microSDXC With Mavic?

Reaction score
I plan to shoot 4K footage on my Mavic and I'm wondering what I should use in terms of microSDXC...

I currently own (2) of these SanDisk Extreme 64gb. I have two questions that maybe you guys can help me out with....

1) I see there's a newer version of the same card I purchased here - does anyone know the difference?
2) I also see there's and Plus version of the same card here - does anyone know the difference?

I obviously want the best since I've shelled out good money on the Mavic...but if none of these make a difference in quality and they're all marketing gimmicks I'll probably stick with what I have.

Any advice?

I believe the top of the range is the Extreme Pro. There's the extreme, the extreme plus and then the extreme pro. It's supposed to be the best one and it's the most expensive one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I believe the top of the range is the Extreme Pro. There's the extreme, the extreme plus and then the extreme pro. It's supposed to be the best one and it's the most expensive one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I just want one that keeps the best image quality. I don't mind for longer transfer speeds but I always shoot in 4K so I'm not sure what's actually "valuable" and what's BS lol.

Always had good luck out of the SanDisk Extreme cards. Never owned the plus, however did own the Pro. Not sure the pro warrants the extra money for drone video. It is digital after all, so ones and zeros seem to write just as good to one as another.

If it's the same spec as the P4 then anything over 8 Mbyte/sec write speed is wasted. No need for the high spec media.

I just want one that keeps the best image quality. I don't mind for longer transfer speeds but I always shoot in 4K so I'm not sure what's actually "valuable" and what's BS lol.
They will all have identical image quality, as it writes out a digital file.

The UHS-I requirement is to ensure the card can keep up with the 60Mbit/sec feed of the camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4