Best Low Battery Warning Levels

Different thread here, sorry but no response to my last 2 questions, probably not using the site correctly.
Anyhow, anyone got a P3A if so do you hear a fan like sound. any advice much appreciated

If your critically low battery warning is set at 15%, how do you fly to around 8-10%. Since it going to start landing at the 15% number.
I can film it next time to show you. I can still fly it as I press the RTH option, then cancel it as it cones in to land giving me extra flight time [emoji6]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Different thread here, sorry but no response to my last 2 questions, probably not using the site correctly.
Anyhow, anyone got a P3A if so do you hear a fan like sound. any advice much appreciated
Correct, your not using the forum correctly. You need to start a thread for your question, or search for an older thread where this has been addressed by someone else. Posting a unrelated (completely different) question is not going to work, nor should it.
Helpful info here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Yes i did. I think it was from dust getting in. Despite the sound it flew without any issues. But i had a warranty and still asked them to clean it for me.
Now am using a takeoff pad.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic