Best link for dji support

You are already in the best place for DJI support[emoji106] just be patient and someone will reply, there are some brilliant members here who have a vast knowledge of all things DJI, because it's a worldwide forum people come online at different times but the help and support is second to none[emoji119] I am in the uk and it often takes a few hours for USA/ AUS guys to answer my questions, what are you having problems with?

Reactions: Bigfoot_Hunter
I see on your other thread that you were talking to #bobmyers? Just wait till he is back online as he has been a great help to me[emoji106] and he seems to be a bloody nice guy[emoji119]

Thanks mate having problems with my remote control brand new straight out of the box and it will no update firmware at all have watched everything what to do on YouTube

No I only downloaded it two days ago so no updates to be done I think? It doesn't even recognise the drone check the screen shot please

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446033936.530259.jpg

Don't want to state the obvious but have you started and shut down the controller several times? Have you formatted the memory card a few times before you updated the controller?

Yes have started and shut down plenty of times, formatted the memory card what do you mean by that? Cheers [emoji106]

If the card has not been formatted several times it can leave a ghost copy of the aircrafts firmware on the card and this will confuse the controller update

Yes I currently have the second latest firmware for the pro but when I go to update the firmware on the remote control no action no beeping noise or anything

Thanks mate I am going to sleep so talk to you tomorrow really appreciate your help I am so devastated haven't even got the props to even spin yet :/

Related question: if I do a low level format to the SD card using my PC, then place the .BIN file on the SD root directory, then insert the SD card in the camera slot on the aircraft (P3A), then attempt to do the update will the bird recognize the card file structure? ....

OR if I low level format the SD card 1st on my PC, should I then insert the SD card in camera slot on bird, then start everything up (bird, RC and DJI GO app) - I presume this will allow any proprietary formatting of the SD card to take place (like creating the DCIM folder for example) - then shut everything down, take the SD card out of the bird, insert the card in PC and load the .BIN file in the root directory (same directory that would contain the DCIM folder)?

Hmmmmmm.... thoughts ?

Also I have really old firmware on bird like 1.1.9 version and I see on DJI's download page ( Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI ) that there is a notice for that situation ....
"The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft."
To be clear, this means I do 2 updates? The first being to install v1.3.20 on the bird then the second update with the newest v1.4.0010???

if you haven't solved the issue yet let me know, i have a "wipe" file for P3 controller which will basically bring it to
out of factory pre-firmware upgrade. it wipes the controller of all firmware updates and then you can put whatever
FW on it via USB thumb drive.

Reactions: DroneBruh
if you haven't solved the issue yet let me know, i have a "wipe" file for P3 controller which will basically bring it to
out of factory pre-firmware upgrade. it wipes the controller of all firmware updates and then you can put whatever
FW on it via USB thumb drive.

I bricked my phantom 3 pro trying out the new go beta firmware, would u be so kind as to send me the wipe file - [email protected] - Thank u very much in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20