Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Best light free hood for iPhone6/6s Plus, Mini & Air 2

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by CanadaGoose, Sep 10, 2016.

1. CanadaGoose

HI fellow P3 pilots. I was getting frustrated with not being able to get rid of light glare on my iPad Air 2 screen. I tried a few other hoods and they were a waste of money and did very little to shade the display.

Very recently I found a hood from Hi-Aerial where the iPad fits into the hood. Then I discovered that there are two versions. The base hood and then a cone shaped extension that your face fits against.

I was so impressed with the design that I could not easily see the display I became a dealer for the US and Canada.

Take a look at Hi-Aerial Custom tablet hoods are available for the same price as their comparative Apple products and the cost is the same!!

Thanks Mike

#1 CanadaGoose, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. msinger

Approved Vendor

Mike... as in Mike Harris, the seller of these hoods? If so, it would be better to disclose that than pretend you just stumbled upon this great product ;)

BigAl07 likes this.
  3. Canada Goose

Hi, I'm glad your responded. I've been searching how to contact Phantom Pilots and discuss advertising but have been unsuccessful in finding who to contact.. I don't want to do anything "wrong" and get banned! The truth is, I did stumble across Hi-Aerial and was so impressed that I became a dealer (see third paragraph).
    Thanks
    Mike

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

Contact @clackey if you want to become an approved vendor here. Otherwise, your posts will most likely be deleted by the mods.

5. Ergoadams

Falcon900 likes this.
  6. Canada Goose

The email link is missing some information, do you have the full email address?
    Thanks

7. msinger

Approved Vendor

It's not an email link. It's his user id in this forum. Send a private message to him and he'll get you setup.

8. Ergoadams

Falcon900 likes this.
  9. CanadaGoose

Ooops, thank you for your help...message sent.

10. Trinimon

I almost bought the Hoodman but felt that it would have restricted my access to the ipad. I might have to look into it again.

11. Canada Goose

The Hi-Aerial hood has elastic "shutters" and is very easy to access your tablet. You can put your entire hand through it if needs be.