best gimbal lock?

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the P3S world. I recently purchased one and threw away the plastic gimbal lock that came with it. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on after market ones to buy that fit the standard?

Why did you throw it away?

well its was more it got misplaced then me throwing it away. AKA i can't find it. I'm assuming it got tossed.

DJI sells replacements, but I don't know if it's worth it. The gimbal lock on my P3S fits extremely tight. I've never had a gimbal lock with such poor fitment before. Perhaps mine is just botched though.

DJI sells replacements, but I don't know if it's worth it. The gimbal lock on my P3S fits extremely tight. I've never had a gimbal lock with such poor fitment before. Perhaps mine is just botched though.

Mine is real tight to. I bought a 3d printed one, its fits lose, and doesnt lock gimbil. So im back to using stock one.

It looks like most of the 3D printed locks are made for the P3P/P3A. I haven't compared them, but DJI has different part numbers for them. So, something about them is different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.