Best Gift For My Vision+

Reaction score
Since my Flytrex 3G should be here tomorrow which would receive Best Gift Ratings, I'll place one of the purchases made tonight in the Best Gift column.

The link below is a awesome purchase to make for yourself. For me it is a mandatory purchase made for each of my quads. The stickers/decals you get are top notch quality, as in cut and fits better then factory, sticky adhesive whhich is the type that allows you to pull it back off and refit if needed during install. There isn't just one or two good things in the kit, but everything in it was well thought out.

I'll go all out and say that everyone that who reads this and has ordered a set for their quad and batteries, ect. They will agree these are worth the money. I always get the 65 sticker kit. If you get that one, there is a spot where you can give your phone number in case you loose your quad. And a spot where you can add your screen name that come on a few stickers that you can add on your quad or maybe what you use to transport it with.

The stickers come from a actual shop which helps with the quality, stickers that don't fade away after a short time. We got lucky that this guy that owns the business was a avid phantom vision pilot at one time. He has since opened up a new store along with the other existing sign shop they run for years. I was shocked to see he recently made decals for the new controllers that just came out. Check them out...

http://www.uavstickers.com/phantom-identity-set.php

+1 My stickers were ordered even before my Phantom arrived to me. The quality is awesome and like flyNfrank said, you can move them around as needed but they hold strong!

A MUST

I must admit, I too liked the stickers but I cheated. I used a label maker with clear labels and made my own! Still priceless! It helps a rookie like me.

Yes, the stickers are incorrect.

They are easy to remove and place somewhere else though. Perhaps the maker was trying to demonstrate that quality in his photo :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4