Best fuel efficiency tests

Just out of curiosity, is there anyway to restrict speed for manual control (except beginner mode )

I have seen max height and max distance but not a max speed.

Can I ask did you use the same battery for all the tests consecutively? If not the state of the battery charge may be different for each test and influence the results. It might be a good idea to run each test with a different battery each time charged to the same level? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can I ask did you use the same battery for all the tests consecutively? If not the state of the battery charge may be different for each test and influence the results. It might be a good idea to run each test with a different battery each time charged to the same level? Just a thought.

Same battery and other parameters as close as possible. All flights were done within 10 charges.

Not sure but I don't think anyone has compensated for the 10 and 14m/s runs having started at 98% charge (the others at 100%).
Would be really nice to see this on a low altitude small radius (say 100m radius at 20-30m altitude) waypoint from start up basis. Maybe 5 laps (or even 10) and automated landing.
Would also be great to see more speeds up to say 30m/s

Otherwise awesome post and info.

Not sure but I don't think anyone has compensated for the 10 and 14m/s runs having started at 98% charge (the others at 100%).
Would be really nice to see this on a low altitude small radius (say 100m radius at 20-30m altitude) waypoint from start up basis. Maybe 5 laps (or even 10) and automated landing.
Would also be great to see more speeds up to say 30m/s

Otherwise awesome post and info.

Those 2% differences were calculated into results. Two values are important ft per 1% and ft per mAh.
Tests were fully automated with mission loaded on the ground with motors off and auto landing. Also conditions were almost the same with no wind.
15 m/s is fastest programmable speed in Litchi mission for P3P.

P4P tests and results on same missions comming soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20