Best free editing software

Best photo/video under $50 that I can install.. Having major issues here.

For phantom 3 on windows 7?
I use it on my Mac and on a laptop with Windows 7.
It's free, fast and very easy for novice users.
And this being a P3 forum..........

I'm just trying to sharpen these up for a buddy that is trying to sell his house.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441569071.233726.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441569101.016201.jpg

I use it on my Mac and on a laptop with Windows 7.
It's free, fast and very easy for novice users.
And this being a P3 forum..........
I want to edit it in JPEG and it wants to convert it to avi??? Do I have wrong formats?

I'm just trying to sharpen these up for a buddy that is trying to sell his house.
View attachment 29825
View attachment 29826

By looking at these images what would you do you touch them up?? Or are they about as sharp and clear as it will get. Just trying to learn some basic editing. (I might be in the wrong section, or even wrong forum) if so sorry. Any info will help!

I edited this in just a couple of minutes.

Another vote for davinci resolve 12. This is by FAR the best editing software for the price. This is a $10,000 professional color grading program with a more than capable editor thrown in for free. This software has absolutely no business being free but I'm glad it is!

Another vote for davinci resolve 12. This is by FAR the best editing software for the price. This is a $10,000 professional color grading program with a more than capable editor thrown in for free. This software has absolutely no business being free but I'm glad it is!
This program?
Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 12

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj