Best FPV Kit for Phantom 2 (Non Vision)

Reaction score
I've been flying the stock Phantom 2 (Non- Vision) with GoProHero+Black attached to the Zenmuse H3-3D for about a month now and I would like to start taking arial videos of buildings and large construction projects. I would like to start looking at great plug and play FPV kits but I do not know where to start. I think I want to stay at 5.8ghz but again this is just from the little research I've gathered. I also would like the possibilities of flying the Phantom long distances. Do I need to buy different equipment to control the drone in long distances? Is there a balanced FPV system that can fly far and get good video reception that is tested and true. My price range for the FPV package would be around $600. The long distance range flying equipment would be second priority and would come up with a budget with more info. Thanks for your help!

Hmm.. for that price range and easiness, might want to look at my signature. :lol:

Everything is theoretically just plug-and-play with no soldering required. I'm a little traumatized with wires right now (shorted my first Phantom).

gecarey, I just signed up on this website so Phantom Pilots won't let me respond but that would be awesome. I live in San Mateo and work in SF. I try to fly the quad as much as possible. I've got some good shots of Crystal Springs Reservoir and Woodside Hills. Message me your email and lets link up. Thanks for your help.

-Evan

I have the Immersion RC 600mw transmitter and a diversity black pearl monitor. Upgrade the aerials to cloverleaf and you will get great range from the system.

It's nice and compact, the monitor is clear, plug and play everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20