Best Flight Mode

Reaction score
I find that with my current settings zenmuse ATTI 1080 60 wide black3+ FPV/Monitor I am still getting shaky shots?

is it my horrible flying skills? or is it ATTI is no good?

I thought letting the wind take it would be great but not so. I watch other videos and people are going full speed forward or sideways with no props or shaking going on. Post?

I thought maybe flying in reverse so you are filming behind the phantom might help and it does but hard to control.

Zenmuse seems to be working correctly.

Help guys??????

hashtlt said:
I find that with my current settings zenmuse ATTI 1080 60 wide black3+ FPV/Monitor I am still getting shaky shots?

I thought letting the wind take it would be great but not so. I watch other videos and people are going full speed forward or sideways with no props or shaking going on. Post?

I thought maybe flying in reverse so you are filming behind the phantom might help and it does but hard to control.

Help guys??????

Describe shaky?

Do you mean side to side yaw or do you mean wobbly jello?

If jello what colour vibration dampers are you using on the Zenmuse?

shaky as in the flight itself not yaw not jello

I feel like my flying skills are not up to par

My question is what mode are most people shooting in? GPS? ATTI?

hashtlt said:
shaky as in the flight itself not yaw not jello

I feel like my flying skills are not up to par

My question is what mode are most people shooting in? GPS? ATTI?

I usually fly in GPS to be honest.
The key is to gently move the sticks, and never let go of the right stick, just try to fly smooth

personally I like to shoot in attitude mode. Its faster and less affected by the gps corrections on position and you can use the wind for really smooth pans. The hardest part is controlling the yaw for smooth shots. always fly balanced props. An exercise I like to do when I was practicing atti mode in the wind was to fly a horizontal square in gps mode then doing the same in atti mode. Very easy in gps mode not so easy in atti mode but good for developing control skill when learning.

Im interested in same setup w Zenmuse and Black3+ . I dont see anywhere where Zenmuse is balanced for Black Hero3 AND 3+ ? I just lost my Hero 2 and want to upgrade. Are they the same weight and i shouldnt be worried? Tried searching 3+ and this is one of the few links... Sorry if a bit off topic

AerialJerseyDevil said:
Im interested in same setup w Zenmuse and Black3+ . I dont see anywhere where Zenmuse is balanced for Black Hero3 AND 3+ ? I just lost my Hero 2 and want to upgrade. Are they the same weight and i shouldnt be worried? Tried searching 3+ and this is one of the few links... Sorry if a bit off topic

The weight difference is negligible. There are members here who are using the 3+ with the H3-2D with no problems.

hashtlt said:

Help guys??????

I have flown about 25 flights with H3+ black and video footage are OK on first 5 to 10 results. But later on windy conditions, footage becomes shaking at the gust wind condition of - pitch(P) on FPV shows +5 and sometimes roll(R) shows +3 or -3 with iOSD mini. I am having doubt that my dampers(blacks) since I received are expired? or soften than it should be? But capturing photos are alright.
What I want to know is DJI's Phantom V2 with Zenmuse H3-2DGimbal can stand how much wind gust while taking video in fight?
1609564_778213442206150_1366202115_n.jpg

Hey Uwinnaing,

What are you using to correct the fisheye in your photos and are you using zoom to pull some of the distorted edges out of frame?

Thanks,
Landon

Xanadu said:
Hey Uwinnaing,

What are you using to correct the fisheye in your photos and are you using zoom to pull some of the distorted edges out of frame?

Thanks,
Landon

I used Gopro Studio to correct fish-eye on all of my video footage. And making screen shot to capture still photographs. While using Gopro studio, on conversion stage, use advance setting to check fish-eye removal to correct that distortion. Try it nice to have undistorted images.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers