Best flight apps for Android?

Reaction score
Looking for DJI Go 4 alternatives on Android. The obvious is Litchi, of course. There's another one called Pix4DCapture, which I've never heard of. Is that it for Android? Anyone try Pix? Thanks for any input!

Any specific reason to look for alternative for DJi go app?

Looking for DJI Go 4 alternatives on Android. The obvious is Litchi, of course. There's another one called Pix4DCapture, which I've never heard of. Is that it for Android? Anyone try Pix? Thanks for any input!
Pix4D is not an alternative to Go - it's a dedicated mapping app.
The best flight app is DJI Go.
Some users use Litchi as an alternative but for most it's supplementary because it's waypoint function is so good.

Autopilot is another option. I prefer DJI GO too since it does everything I need.

FYI, if you decide to use Litchi or Autopilot, check out their websites to learn more about a bug that exists in both apps. It could cause erratic flight.

Autopilot is another option. I prefer DJI GO too since it does everything I need.

FYI, if you decide to use Litchi or Autopilot, check out their websites to learn more about a bug that exists in both apps. It could cause erratic flight.
Is Autopilot only for iOS? Can't find it on Google Play.

Yes, they only have an iOS version right now. It's been out for a while, so they might not have any intentions of creating an Android version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen