Best Firmware

Reaction score
Hey fellas, after surfing these boards and having much personal experience what do you think the most stable and enhanced firmware is for the P3P?

The current firmware is the best at the moment.

I hear you. The current firmware works just as well as 1.1.9. If you upgrade and don't like it, you can downgrade back to 1.1.9 too. Just run through the firmware update process using version 1.1.9 instead of the latest firmware.

Yep. DJI added that ability in the latest update.

Reactions: Fplvert
The current firmware is the best at the moment.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but if the latest is the best, why did they give the option to downgrade to 1.1.9? And since they gave an option to downgrade, why pick 1.1.9 and not another? I run 1.1.9 and have never had a reason to attempt an upgrade. Some people have had great luck with different versions, so it's almost as if different versions have been "the best" for different people. Not sure there is any one firm answer to this question.

1.3.2 SEEMS to be the most stable across all platforms. The reason for the downgrade option?? Because there was a huge outpouring of tears! Why 1.1.9? It was the last MOST stable

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Curved horizon? Hadn't noticed that much - I never see a flat one to reference, mostly fly mountains. I guess I will have to upgrade one day then. I have thought about it. Not many threads about firmware complaints lately.

I'm on 1.4.8 which only a few have access to, but the 1.4.5 is very stable.

Reactions: tgarcia
Cant wait for this to get let loose! Some will still not be happy though

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey fellas, after surfing these boards and having much personal experience what do you think the most stable and enhanced firmware is for the P3P?

1.1.9 firmware works flawlessly far as I can tell. I updated to the latest 1.3.20 and so far it seems to fly just as well as 1.1.9 and it has some bug fixes in it. Unfortunately DJI doesn't state what all of them are but some pertain to the camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik