Best dealer/in stock P2V

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a good dealer that has the P2V in stock? Was told in stock by one un-named online store in CA, but it was BS and they told me will be shipping "soon".

As of earlier today B and h photo had them in stock.
I purchased mine from them two weeks ago, began having problems and they are sending me a replacement with very little hassle. Just went though a few troubleshooting steps and that was it. They did not request that I get authorization from dji or anything like that, which I find it very odd that other resellers are making the customers themselves get authorization...

Anyway I highly recommend them.

I walked in a few days after the PV was released and bought one from AerialMediaPros in Costa Mesa CA. Great guys and so far great customer service. SUPER knowledgeable and they are not stingy with it. Gotta a question? Ask em. They take the time to help you out. Ive been back several times for parts and advice. That said I do not know if they still have any in stock. Give em a ring.

James

redrick said:
As of earlier today B and h photo had them in stock.
I purchased mine from them two weeks ago, began having problems and they are sending me a replacement with very little hassle. Just went though a few troubleshooting steps and that was it.
Anyway I highly recommend them.

This sounded EXACTLY like my story - Bought from B&H - issues with P2V - replaced no hassle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik