Best deal on P4 - UK

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm soon to be the proud owner of the P4. I'm just in the middle of selling my P3S.

The best deal I've found is with 'Very' (10% off first order & 3 months interest free = £1017)

Just wondering if there's any other good deals out there (preferably with interest free)

I Dealt with Jessops P4 plus 4 batteries free finance for a year £1350 3 Free batteries = £390 00
Thats a P4 for £960 00 and a proper DJI retailer with full UK warranty

Last edited:
Reactions: mike710_0
I bought mine from SLR Hut, who are in America but have a .co.uk address. Got the P4, extra battery, filter kit (ND, CPol, UV, Lens hood, Lens cover), extra 32GB Micro-SD, carbon fibre props and a triple battery charger. Plus a fantastic backpack that the P4 can sit in, both with or without props. Ordered Monday lunchtime, got DHL tracking number Monday evening, delivered Wednesday morning. All postage / shipping and a guarantee against paying any import duties. £1,195. Brilliant service, everything perfect, would recommend totally. By the way - don't bother with the carbon fibre props - you have to take off the DJI 'quick connector' on each rotor and replace with a 'prop screw on' system, aka my old Phantom 2 system. Not a chance I'm doing that, as warranty would be invalidated. Moaned (politely) ar SLR Hut about them and they refunded me the £30 cost - and don't want them back. Just about to advertise on e-Bay, if anyone is daft enough to want them.

Thanks for your reply

Yeah I saw there website. You got a really good deal!

Will keep the props in mind!

Don't think here in the UK were exactly spoilt for choice where to buy from. I might even end up using Jessops as they give 12 months interest free were as Very only give you 3. All depends on which one gives the best deal.

Really looking forward to getting it especially using Litchi and my smart phone in a vr headset!

its 1080 euros on reputable Spanish sites now just been reduced and 1400 from apple, 1500 in the shop I bought mine,I live in Spain and have the 3pro a week but can change for P4, i just put in safari, buy dji phantom 4 and best deals come up at top of search

Reactions: mike710_0
I am soon to be a new P4 pilot based in the UK and was too wondering what the best deal was.

I have ordered a P4 from Amazon for £1085 but it seems that even with the reduced price that this isn't the best deal, so am tempted to cancel and go elsewhere.

E-Infinity are doing an amazing deal at £929 but it looks like they're imported goods considering the price. I emailed them about customs charges and apparently there is none as they are sent from the UK. Has anyone bought from them to confirm this?

There's a difference of 420 euros here in Spain in some cases which is a lot, apple are worth calling and often discount if asked normally 10%. I've never had to pay any import tax from China or Europe its the states you do because they have low vat
I'm not 100% with theses push and turn props I like the old thread and leave props on in its box within a bigger plastic box with lid which was 7euros

Yes that definitely is quite a large difference! There doesn't seem to be a great difference in prices now here in the UK.

E-Infinity seems to be the cheapest place that looks trustworthy, but I am unsure whether it is worth the £156 saving over Amazon considering it won't be an EU sourced product (looking at the warranty perspective).

When you first come to fly, you have register your P4 with DJi. They ask who supplied it Make sure you get the DJI warranty not a third party import one. I' d check with DJI first before parting with any money.Cheap importers are good at selling but warranty claims can be another issue.

SLR Hut, extra battery and hard shell backpack £1085.
They chucked in some c-f props but I won't be bothering unless something dramatic happens.
P4 arrived within 4 days but still waiting for the backpack (2weeks now) which is a nuisance as I wanted to get out with it on my motorbike.

I was going to buy from SLRHut but they seem to have hiked their prices to the point where it is no longer feasible buying from them. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl