Best charger for Phantom Batteries

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recomendation for the best charger for the Phantom batteries? I have 6 stock batteries and 3 stock chargers but know there are better options out there. I would like one that shows how much capacity the battereis have and can also do multiple battereis at a time. I would also one that will provide a storage charge for my batteries. Thanks again for the help.

Plenty of other options out there, but I use an IMAX B6 and I also have a parallel charging board. This allows me to charge upto 6 batteries simultaneously. The charger I use is the 12v model, there is also AC models, but you can also buy an external AC power pack and that gives you the option to charge from 12v DC or 110/240v AC.
I've bundled this all into a ammo can thats easy to carry around "in the field", there is a pic or two of my set up in the "lipo silo" thread.

I use an Accucel6, with a 50w power supply, and parallel charging board sometimes. works great.
But there are plenty of other chargers out there that are quite similar (using the same circuitry), that can balance charge multiple batteries at at time.

But ANYTHING is better than getting additional "stock" chargers, which are crude and simple.

the advanced chargers have digital readouts that allow you to monitor your batteries, discharge, store, etc, and beep when done!

I was really hoping for one that could charge 4 different batteries of different types at a time. What do you think of this charger?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... 11170.html

It is a Turnigy 4x6s. It looks like I also need to get a power supply and a bunch of balance connectors.

Anyone have thoughts or is it better to buy 4 of the single battery ones?

TO hawk 300, is there any difference between the one I posted I liked and the one you recommended besides the $20? I guess I would also need balance plugs and a power supply. Any recommendations on power supply? Almost as much as the charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31