Best Cell Phone for Osmo Mobile?

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and it takes remarkable 4k video. The only downside is that it is limited to 32GB and does not accept an SD card.

I really really wanted to get the iPhone 7+ with the dual lenses but after doing some research it turns out the later iPhones don't work so well on gimbals because the built in optical image stabilization cannot be turned off. So what's out there that has better video quality then my current phone, the ability to store 128GB+ and works with a gimbal?

I currently use a Galaxy S8 with a 128GB SD card and the 4K is excellent.

I currently use a Galaxy S8 with a 128GB SD card and the 4K is excellent.
Are you getting any jerkiness with the image stabilization on? Like the one the iPhone 7 has...
I have a Galaxy Note 5 and it works flawless but im looking for a Galaxy S8, and Im a bit worried about that.
Thanks!

My galaxy s8+ works great with the osmo mobile. Beautiful full 4k video as well. Image stabilization is not an issue, it works as designed. Note: you can't use a case on the s8+ if your using it with your osmo, it is too big for the gimbal to balance. With no case, it works great and the larger screen is petfect!

Reactions: espinozapablo1986

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen