Best case for Phantom 4

Reaction score
I would like to know what cases you guys are using with your Phantom 4. Do you use a hard shell or backpack?

Many of the options I have looked at don't look very protective and I want someone that's really protective without being bulky.

I look forward to your replies!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can find a list of Phantom 4 cases and backpacks here.

Last edited:
I personally use the Drone Crates backpack. While it has little in the way of protection on the top, it super snugly holds the drone in place and protects it from every other direction really well. Just don't throw anything on top of the backpack. It looks great and the foam cutout job is on point.

DJI Phantom 4 Backpack

I use it on longish hikes, around 6-10 miles; it's holding up really well and also feels great.

I just ordered the Droneguard BP 450 for my Phantom 4. Suppose to arrive Monday and it looks like a great case from the videos I have seen on it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I already had the Microraptor case for my P3 so I simply bought a new foam insert cut for the P4 for it.. Best part is the way you store props in the P4 case, the top foam piece is double sided and holds them.. It works great.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460234524.657668.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460234535.757099.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1460234546.573836.jpg

Reactions: Erised
That case looks great. Are you able to leave the props on?

Yes it is props on, it comes with the dowels to keep the props in place, though with the P4 the quick release props come off so fast that it's no issue to just remove them. The case is also waterproof and floats when closed.. Overall it's a well thought out design.

Just got the Case Club. Holds everything I need.
Case Club.jpg

Reactions: Santiego
how do you like this now that you've been using it for a few weeks? highly considering purchasing this.

It's awesome. I like it better than the GPC because of the smaller footprint. Yet in my configuration it fits everything I need.

It's awesome. I like it better than the GPC because of the smaller footprint. Yet in my configuration it fits everything I need.
I just ordered mine. nice placement of your sunshade it really does look like this case will fit EVERYTHING! how waterproof is it? some people say they found water in the bottom of their case on amazon..

It seems pretty air tight, just like my P3's GPC case. No water in mine. And it's nice they have the Silica Gel inserts.

I already had the Microraptor case for my P3 so I simply bought a new foam insert cut for the P4 for it.. Best part is the way you store props in the P4 case, the top foam piece is double sided and holds them.. It works great. View attachment 50045View attachment 50046View attachment 50047
I like the style of this case, and interested in buying one. Could you post the outside dimensions? The P4 foam case fits nicely in the Tour pack on my Harley, with some extra room to spare, would like to see if it fits.
98545c9420d2184133f57d9b5592d250.jpg

Reactions: Santiego
This is mine . I originally bought the hardshell turtle backpack from Dji but I hated it . Not enough room for extras . So sold it and bought this one . So far I love it

Attachments

• 1462484489321.jpg
    1462484489321.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 590
I was torn between getting a hard case or backpack and ended up ordering the Drone Crate backpack. Should arrive in a couple of days. I just like having all the extra pockets and space for extras like my shade, windsurfers etc. I also like the fact it can hold up to 7 batteries (one in the AC). I may end up buying a hard case for traveling but right now I don't need it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4