Best camera setting for panoramic on Phantom 3 pro using Litchi

Reaction score
Was wondering what are the best options to use for camera setting when shooting Panoramic's. I do know not to use the auto setting

Thanks

360 panos?
Or just panos?

I do 360 photosphere panos
9 per row.

Reactions: FASTFJR
I use DronePan (3rd party Ap) and then stitch them together in another program. It's beyond easy and turns out great.

I use DronePan (3rd party Ap) and then stitch them together in another program. It's beyond easy and turns out great.

What are you using to stitch? Is DronePan any better than Litchi? Litchi is pretty simple, I'm more interested in what manual settings to use on the camera

Thanks

DronePan is super simple to use (and it's Free last time I checked). It only does Pano.

I use a couple of different programs to stitch but I think the one I use (I'm not in front of that laptop right now) is Adobe Elements. But really there are several "easy" stitching programs and of course all of the big players in image editing programs have a "stitching routine". Some are easier than others for sure.

I downloaded PTGui last night, seems to work pretty well. Its $100 to buy it.
I think the MicroSoft program (ICE maybe??) is FREE and does a pretty good job for the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1