Best Buy

Reaction score
Are there any of you who bought their P3 S from Best Buy in the run up to Christmas and did not get the free DJI hard shell backpack case? They had this promotion, like DJI and B&H Photo did but they didn't have the cases in stock. BUT, those cases suddenly appeared AFTER the promotion ended and they were no longer free.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are there any of you who bought their P3 S from Best Buy in the run up to Christmas and did not get the free DJI hard shell backpack case? They had this promotion, like DJI and B&H Photo did but they didn't have the cases in stock. BUT, those cases suddenly appeared AFTER the promotion ended and they were no longer free.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

They will honor the Deal and order it for you.

I bought mine during black friday for $599, went back during the christmas deal and they still gave me a free backpack even though I bought it a month earlier. You can also price match newegg.com for $599 and still get the free backpack.

Welcome to the forum .
Tell them you want you backpack or your returning the bird . If I would guess they did that on purpose .

Jay, they did a bait and switch on my wife. They didn't tell her about the promo and sold her a Lowepro case for $100 instead. When I took the drone and the case back, they said they had none in stock so I was SOL. They did take the case back and price matched Sam's at $650. After Christmas when I tried to fly the drone, it had a sticking motor so I returned it for an exchange. Lo and behold, the previously unavailable DJI case was back in stock! The sales clerk took the case up to the desk for me but the service desk clerk and the store manager refused to give it to me. They claim they can't retro actively honor a promo. I appealed to corporate customer service and they said the same thing. This was clearly bait and switch. I did return the drone for a refund and bought it from Sam's club. I've been an Elite Customer for many years but no more.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Target is doing the free backpack deal until Jan 2. That's where I got mine. $699 for the P3 Standard w/ backpack.

I gave myself a further discount by finding a Craigslist $700 Target gift card for $100 off, so I made my own black Friday deal.

The free backpack was the reason I bought the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj