Best Buy selling P4 on 4/1 instore - who is buying one there?

By the way the p4 is locked in their POS until Friday, even though they are out on display.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would order from DJI in China like I did the P3. Save tax. Mine is 9.75%.

I was at bb several times today and they still have the p3p in the display case

I would order from DJI in China like I did the P3. Save tax. Mine is 9.75%.

I'm pretty happy with paying the state sales tax of 6.25 in order to have an exchange in under 30 minutes. Admittedly BB at 45 days for me is pretty nice, Apple at 14 days is not so much. Still Apple is twice as long as DJI.

I don't buy at Best Buy anymore, and I have one a mile way. Their return policy is subpar. I simply don't need them, there are other sellers that have better return policies. I think that's why they closed 50 stores 3yrs ago. I rarely shop at stores that don't have a reasonable return policy anymore. Costco gives 90 days on electronic items, Amazon 30 days and free shipping back. BB is not the "Best Buy" anymore, as the name implies.

Agree! There will be going away like Circuit City and The Good Guys.

I laughed when I read your post. POS can mean two things, but I assume you mean Point Of Sale register.

Hehe yeah I get that one. It was actually the asst store mgr I talked to and he said I was the second person to ask about them. Big BB as they have displays of yuneec typhoon 4K, 3dr solo , p3p and lots of phantom stuff, all the dji accessories and even 3rd party things. Huge skb cases too. No p4 batts yet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers