Best Buy $499 Phantom Standard

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I've been reading this forum for quite some time now, schooling myself on the art of the drone. Been waiting for the right time to purchase. Just ordered my Phantom Standard from Best Buy, $499, that price, according to the Best Buy employee, is only good until January 9th, at least at my local Best Buy (Quakertown, PA). Saw all the lucky ducks that got it for $499 on Black Friday, been watching prices since then, 24 hours ago it was $699 at Best Buy. Thanks.

Hi everybody,
I've been reading this forum for quite some time now, schooling myself on the art of the drone. Been waiting for the right time to purchase. Just ordered my Phantom Standard from Best Buy, $499, that price, according to the Best Buy employee, is only good until January 9th, at least at my local Best Buy (Quakertown, PA). Saw all the lucky ducks that got it for $499 on Black Friday, been watching prices since then, 24 hours ago it was $699 at Best Buy. Thanks.

You should have waited a little longer and looked around. This is with the gimbal. Was yours?
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0 with Zenmuse H4-3D CP.PT.000142

Hi,
Yes mine has a gimbal also, whatever type comes on the standard

I'm going to take in my receipt from December and get $110 back since they lowered the price

They might honor that. I recently did that when they dropped the price of a MacBook I bought 4 days later.

499 at Walmart today...got mine a couple days after Christmas (2016) for 399 at Target...will they reduce again?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought 2 of them on black friday for $399.00 each, and got 2 $45.00 amazon gift cards 3 weeks after purchase from DJI Experience Store in New York City. Can't believe how fast the price went back up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers