Sent from my phone

What's the truth?

Hover to idle purge?

Never drain below 20%?

Every 20 runs drain to zero?

So much conflicting info

Sent from my phone

Watch the video.

Never drain a lipo to 0 or you will kill it. You can do a search on google on lipo batteries and get a ton of info and a lot of hints. The keys issues are do not store lipo's long at full charge and don't drain them ever to 0 as they must maintain a certain voltage to stay alive. Cell balancing Is important but hopefully the charger maintains that. Not sure how the drop to 8% every 20 cycles and fully charge does. I get a lot of conflicting reports. Other may have thought on this issue.

I have gotten good life/performance out of my 3 batteries. Close to 200+ flights on each . One is down to about 15 min. do to a couple of learning crashes. Once I figured out that it is a stabilized video/still camera, not a RC toy. I bring it close at about the 4 to 5 minute mark, then let it auto land with a hand catch.

I have gotten good life/performance out of my 3 batteries. Close to 200+ flights on each . One is down to about 15 min. do to a couple of learning crashes. Once I figured out that it is a stabilized video/still camera, not a RC toy. I bring it close at about the 4 to 5 minute mark, then let it auto land with a hand catch.

So you are saying you "fully purge" (basically you deplete the battery as far as it will go on its own, forcing to auto land), whereas others say never do this... and you have 200 flights on your batteries where others say the batteries start to fail after 50 flights.

So far still a lot of conflicting info.

Right now I am not going below 20% on mine, but I also never "fully purge" or deplete mine, and never do any kind of "deep" charge.

Of course the video I posted will give all the info you will need to maintain your batteries. Most of those YouTube videos are from know it alls who have enough knowledge to fill a thimble.

So you are saying you "fully purge" (basically you deplete the battery as far as it will go on its own, forcing to auto land), whereas others say never do this... and you have 200 flights on your batteries where others say the batteries start to fail after 50 flights.

So far still a lot of conflicting info.

Right now I am not going below 20% on mine, but I also never "fully purge" or deplete mine, and never do any kind of "deep" charge.

Negative.
When my goes into auto land around 10 feet or so, the batteries show 8 to 10 percent.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20