Best bag for inspire?

Reaction score
Hey pilots, sorry this is posted in the phantom forum, think the inspire operators have nodded off [emoji23]. I own the dji case for my i1 but I don't like to remove the gimbal, I think more damage could be caused when removing and attaching all the time (accidents etc) what is the best case or backpack for the inspire? Preferably one that allows the gimbal to stay attached - it's a pain putting it in transportation mode all the time:

Advice greatly appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've thought about getting an Inspire, but not ready yet. However, I did do some searching for backpacks or cases for the Inspire you could use for hiking to a off-road remote location. But I was unable to find anything that clearly made for that purpose. Maybe a custom case...

Hey pilots, sorry this is posted in the phantom forum, think the inspire operators have nodded off [emoji23]. I own the dji case for my i1 but I don't like to remove the gimbal, I think more damage could be caused when removing and attaching all the time (accidents etc) what is the best case or backpack for the inspire? Preferably one that allows the gimbal to stay attached - it's a pain putting it in transportation mode all the time:

Advice greatly appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Not an Inspire Guy, but I did a search on their Forum and didn't come up with what you're looking for.:(
It looks like most Inspires get ported about in their DJI Hard Case. I found one backpack that goes over the DJI Hard Case, and this GPC Backpack.
DJI Inspire 1 Backpack
It still looks like you have to remove the camera, but I would get it if I had an Inspire! Good luck in your quest.

Just search your supplier of choice website narrowing your selection to those cases that specify they carry the AC in "landing mode". The pelican look alikes seem to offer best value. The supplied case i woudnt trust for checked bagage and it wont fit in the overhead lockers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic