Best backpack for P4

No it can hold 5 + 1 see here. These guys used a very nice layer in their multi functional comparment see below, you can remove it fast and easy if you do not own 6 batts ;) :

mc_cases_p4_backpack.jpg

No it can hold 5 + 1 see here. These guys used a very nice layer in their multi functional comparment see below, you can remove it fast and easy if you do not own 6 batts ;) :

mc_cases_p4_backpack.jpg
Pretty cool, thanks for the extra info

Thanks for all the posts on this thread so far....

I'm wondering if anyone has a long distance antenna added?
Interested in which pack works best to hold the controller with antenna (like a Maxx or Terminator) still connected.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for all the posts on this thread so far....

I'm wondering if anyone has a long distance antenna added?
Interested in which pack works best to hold the controller with antenna (like a Maxx or Terminator) still connected.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Procraft

Attachments

• 20160515_222841.jpg
    20160515_222841.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 482
My blog did a review of the lowpro 450, It's large and expensive but will keep your stuff really nice. if you guys are interested :

My blog did a review of the lowpro 450, It's large and expensive but will keep your stuff really nice. if you guys are interested :

I would feel better about the 450 if the **** dividers were sewed in place. I don't care for the Velcro. Actually overall I'm pretty unhappy with the bag but I got such an amazing deal I couldn't pass it up microcenter had it for 49.99 marked down from 249.99

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would feel better about the 450 if the **** dividers were sewed in place. I don't care for the Velcro. Actually overall I'm pretty unhappy with the bag but I got such an amazing deal I couldn't pass it up microcenter had it for 49.99 marked down from 249.99

for $50, wow that's a hell of a deal. If they sewed it in, they wouldn't be able to convert to fit other drones, but fair enough!

for $50, wow that's a hell of a deal. If they sewed it in, they wouldn't be able to convert to fit other drones, but fair enough!
Id gladly send whoever wants to purchase me the dronecrates bag my lowepro 450 in exchange, you'd be saving almost $100 if you were gonna buy the lowepro 450..

I guess I haven't thought ahead far enough yet! I think for a while my drone will largely be traveling in my car, but definitely times I'll need to "hike" with it, if not full-on travel. Thing is, I've got a full dSLR setup as well. Not really sure how I'm supposed to manage bringing both of them :anguished:

This is mine, the brand is Wildpie...

Attachments

• 1464534792815.jpg
    1464534792815.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 653
  • 1464534804118.jpg
    1464534804118.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 723
  • 1464534815068.jpg
    1464534815068.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 640
  • 1464534822594.jpg
    1464534822594.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 746
Reactions: Norval
This is mine, the brand is Wildpie...
This appears to be something I'd be interested in. I will have to check them out.

Update: I can't find a link to this pack. Do you have anymore information on this?

Last edited:
Id gladly send whoever wants to purchase me the dronecrates bag my lowepro 450 in exchange, you'd be saving almost $100 if you were gonna buy the lowepro 450..

Where are tot located ? I will
Take you up on this offer.

Another one to consider is the PolarPro Drone Trekker. $110 shipped through PolarPro with their current discount code. Can fit a laptop & DSLR camera with 2lenses and a tripod. I did a review of it here Received PolarPro Drone Trekker Backpack - Review

20160525_050255.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I second this one :) Yes, I work at PolarPro, but I also personally have been using this pack for 3 months and 50,000 air miles and this is one of the nicest products we make. The 13 inch laptop sleeve allows me to use it as my carry-on and not have to bring an extra bag. I think it is also one of the most competitively priced backpacks on the market right now.
Hope that helps a bit!
Jeff

I actually just got the DJI Phantom 4 Multifunctional backpack from the DJI website. Its solid!! Love it and it looks amazing as well!

Shipping time is 60 days on their web site! Lucky you.

Post some pics up please, empty and full with your drone.

Does it have room for a laptop? A change of clothes?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj